Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Forrest | Tag Show Off

Fall Forrest 

 135 Elements & 18 Papers
 



Available at Elegancefly
Here
 
Sets by Lin
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 


 
 
 
Tag by myself



Tag by Tonya

Another tag by Tonya & cluster frame & wallpaper freebies here



Tags by Kiya 





Tags by Lori




Tags by Allison

Tags by Sandra


Tag by Jessica


Forum set and tag by sylvie ♥







Tag by Julie






photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal