Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Teal 'Ween | Tag Show Off

Teal 'Ween 
 115 Elements & 14 Papers
$3.5 - 30% off!!
 



 



Sets by Lin
 
 


 
 






Tags by myself 

Timeline by Tonya


Tag by Tonya and snaggable wallpaper on her blog here



Tags by Sandra



Tags by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)




Tag by Kiya


Facebook Set by Jessica


Timeline set by Allison


Tag by Allison






photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal